Our security teams have recently discovered several large sets of compromised data on the Dark Web. The websites listed below have been affected. If you have visited these websites or have engaged in business activity with any of these companies, please call us at 888.966.GUARD (4827) to speak with a fraud resolution specialist. Likewise, if you have questions or concerns feel free to call anytime. We are available for you 24/7/365.
– appen.com (formerly crowdflower.com)
– promo.com (previously slide.ly)
A hacker group known as “ShinyHunters” is selling the data of 10 companies on a dark web cybercrime marketplace. The user databases, which total 73.2 million records, allegedly stolen include the following:
– Online dating app Zoosk (30 million user records)
– Printing service Chatbooks (15 million user records)
– South Korean fashion platform StyleShare (6 million user records)
– Food delivery service Home Chef (8 million user records)
– Online marketplace Minted (5 million user records)
– Online newspaper Chronicle of Higher Education (3 million user records)
– South Korean furniture magazine GGuMim (2 million user records)
– Health magazine Mindful (2 million user records)
– Indonesia online store Bhinneka (1.2 million user records)
– US newspaper StarTribune (1 million user records)
If you have accounts with the listed companies, please contact us immediately. We are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at 888.966.4827 (GUARD) and email@example.com.