It is now possible to raise your credit FICO score instantly with Experian Boost! This new feature has been added to our website to help you increase your score by an average of 13 points*.
In seconds you can get:
– Credit for the utility bills you’ve been paying from your bank account.
– Credit for streaming subscription payments.
– Matched with better credit cards based on your boosted score.
Results are instantaneous and, best of all, it is a free service. No credit card is required. You do not need to be a Guard Well member to utilize this special feature. Take better control of your credit and try it today. Boost HERE.
Be vigilant. Be strong. We are always available 24/7/365 if you have any questions or concerns. Call us at 888.966.GUARD (4827) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Results may vary. Some may no see improved scores or approval odds. Not all lenders use Experian credit files, and not all lenders use scores impacted by Experian Boost.
Last month the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Financial Services Center reported that the personal identifying information (PII) of more than 46,000 veterans had been stolen. Social security numbers may have been included in the hack. The VA Financial Services Center is in process of alerting impacted individuals via mail.
If you are a veteran (or next of kin of a deceased veteran), we suggest that you be on the lookout for any signs of fraud.
– Continue to watch your credit and individual account statements for activity that you have not initiated.
– Do not respond to any emails, phone calls or direct messages from anyone saying that they are from the VA Financial Services Center. The VA will contact anyone impacted via mail only.
Please reach out to us immediately if you have any questions or concerns about this alert. Be smart. Be vigilant. Be strong. As always, we are available for you and your family members 24/7/365 at 888.966.GUARD (4827) or email@example.com.
Photo credit: Photo by Samuel Branch on Unsplash